1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst skybox company in Trinidad and Tobago CSF Courier - Customer Service First

Discussion in 'Trini Customer Service!' started by admin, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Saxman642

Saxman642 Member

33 Picton Street, Port of Spain. I used to work for them at one time.

Their service is ok, but up to the time I lock them off due to the Director's attitude towards me, they like to charge for volumetric weight.

2. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

I will doing a thread on my experience with them. Their driver is a discourteous retard with no respect for customer service. They also dont keep to their word and the only person who actually helps out is the one on the phone. The person in the office either has no authority or just doesn't business too much.

They dont keep to their word either. Thread coming, fear not. For now hold off on registering if you're considering it.

3. The Dude

The Dude New Member

That's why I always recommend websource. Lil more expensive, but no problems with them as yet and the driver I deal with real cool. No idea what his name is but I refer to him as "happy Indian man" for obvious reasons.

4. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

lmao he have to be real happy for you to nickname him that...but i have heard good things about websource except when its around christmas time lol

5. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Lmao oh well, will be trying out Web Source next time. May have to get some 36mm 5000k festoon leds so Web Source it shall be.

6. The Dude

The Dude New Member

Yeah they send out an email before Christmas warning about the rush. You could take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month to get your package between December and mid-January.

7. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!