1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your favorite TV Show(s)

Discussion in 'General and Trending Stories' started by Steven Ramadar, Jul 14, 2014.

1. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

i saw misfits on netflix but didnt peek my interest i all it to something to watch over the holidays.,,lol

2. Shadowhunter

Shadowhunter Active Member

I'm up to the season after Nathan leaves and it doesn't have the same magic lol I think Robert Sheehan left to start working on City of Bones at the time so the fact that the series was cancelled shortly after makes me think he didn't come back because his character added a lot to the show and something is missing without him. It's only about 5 seasons or so, you could definitely binge watch it over a vacation lol

3. The Dude

The Dude New Member

It's only four seasons. It was a completely different show after Nathan left and got pretty weird at times. But it was still better than most shows and still worth the watch.

Anyone here ever watched Utopia?

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!