1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what's the meaning of your name?

Discussion in 'General and Trending Stories' started by candy8998, May 19, 2009.

1. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

my name is Aruna meaning, "Rust-coloured; red; passionate"

i also found this "According to Hindu mythology, Aruna or Arun refers to the charioteer of the Sun, including the rising Sun. Aruna refers to the redness of the rising Sun, which is believed to have spiritual powers. Aruna is also the name of the Hittite god of the sea."

http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/ <<< if you ain't sure bout tha meaning of ur name u can search it on that site, hopefully they have it.

3. RauCous

RauCous New Member

Re: whats the meaning of your name?

^^^cool rust coloured person. :)
    My name is Rosh and it means: head, top, beginning, head, prince or chief.. Yaaay Me! But that's in hebrew. In other middle eastern languages it would be a contraction or Roshni.. which is a girls name lol. If it was Rusheed that would've been cool too. But Yeah I like my name. :) It's rare only two places in the bible :D
    My middle name is Shem and it means name.. no really it does.. lol. look here
    Code:
    http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Shem.html

4. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

oh nice, chief name, lol i like your name, its kool n like really unique n has dis really kool sound 2 it!

5. RauCous

RauCous New Member

Whats everyone elses name? I want to know what your name means too! :) I want to see if it matches your online persona lol.

6. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

WOW i'm a little king all bow down to greatness lol
    But they don't have any meaning for my name thats a bommer

7. madsuya

madsuya New Member

i do kno nah, how or where to find out, me ah kno much alyuh help meh nah!!!

8. Resha

Resha New Member

I tried my name in some sites but unfortunately its not recognise so I say ...Resha is a unique name....

9. madsuya

madsuya New Member

ah go make up meh own ok .....Chealsea..... an it means giving, friendly, funny an u kno etc..etc..
    well how did i do!!!

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!