1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Lacking?

Discussion in 'Health Care & Wellness' started by Shadowhunter, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Shadowhunter

Shadowhunter Active Member

An easily overlooked aspect of our overall health is nutrition. Many people incorrectly assume that once they eat regularly, they are healthy.

Are you getting all your nutritional requirements?

...Or is your body saying otherwise?

[​IMG]
    Image via eatheallove.com

*Note: This information is not mean as a diagnostic tool. Please consult your health care professional about the use of supplements or dietary changes.

3. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

I am so lacking in the Hair and Emotional/Mental department lol.

However, my hair problem is hereditary so yeah! Kudos to my bad genes !

Also being an on/off Anemic i lack in iron and B vitamins . I try to take tablets but i hate the routine of doing so .

4. Shadowhunter

At my healthiest I was on quite the vitamin regiment lol My doctors took a while before we found stuff my body agreed with and I added stuff like vitamin C to help with iron absorption from the iron and B vitamin complexes I was on, also to boost my immune system, and Cod Liver oil capsules with vitamin D and omegas for help in the emotional/mental department as well as for heart health. I was on point! I can't remember why I stopped though lol But it was tiring indeed, about 8 different supplements a day got exhaustive, and I generally don't like taking anything medicine related lol

5. LadyDeath

Staff Member

Just imagine i installed a medicine reminder and i does turn it off when the reminder beeps lol

6. Shadowhunter

Lol! I bought one of those weekly pill containers with slots for AM and PM each day. I probably used it twice and I have no idea where it is now lol

7. LadyDeath

Staff Member

Haha! I was looking for those but now thinking what sense would it make if i am not even reminded to take them. I think as we become adults and have alot of responsibilities..the busy day flies . We forget to slow down and take care of ourselves.

8. Shadowhunter

Quite true! Some times one little deficiency can lead to so many problems though, and diagnosing and addressing it could make the world of a difference in our health. I definitely need to get back on track with this lol

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!