1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are Some Accessories That Make A Car Ugly?

Discussion in 'Accessories / ICE / Car Care' started by nirtime, Apr 11, 2015.

1. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

yea the type that looks like they use a hammer on it lmao say a almera with some wide rims car look good eh until i see the flare well i shoulod say rims look good lmao

2. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Or they basically hammer out the fenders to fit the wheels? I don't feel I ever saw what you describing.

3. The Dude

The Dude New Member

Hmmmm. Well they are probably screwed on. But I'm talking about the type that you can see is a separate piece. It happens mostly when the joint between the car and bodywork is not finished so there is a little uneven gap along the entire thing.

4. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Or hor I know what you mean. That happens from using generic or wrong parts.

Honestly been seeing a few Tiidas with M3 style spoilers and the curve in the trunk ruins the clean look the spoiler can give plus the slope of the trunk as well.

5. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

Too much accessories on the whole. Just because there are accessory parts for your car, doesn't mean you have to buy each and every one. [​IMG]

6. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

A lot of that Civic looks custom.. Doesn't look they bought and installed aftermarket accessories LOL

7. SpecR

SpecR New Member

Da civic is fiberglass n filler. It have some rel nice accessories for d civic dem but dat is wah give civic d bad name it have by plenty ppl.

8. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

that yr civic is the best you can buy yes it have alot of accessories for it lol you could find it anywhere and for the age too

9. SpecR

SpecR New Member

Yh is one of d Bess but is how ppl does style dem n put d shitty noisy muffler dat doh go noway faster.

10. The Dude

The Dude New Member

What about the aftermarket tow hooks. Your car not fully customised until you have the aftermarket tow hooks front and back.

I like the version after than one the most tho.

11. BrotherHood

BrotherHood Member

Only Civic I rel like is the FA1.

12. The Dude

The Dude New Member

Nah I find those look like someone squashed a perfectly good car. That was when I stopped liking the look of the civic.

13. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Tow hooks I don't like because they're meant to be functional and most people putting them have pavement buggies.

Lmao the man say it looks a car that someone squashed yes.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!