1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

web 3.0!!

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology' started by candy8998, Jul 2, 2009.

1. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

my god!this might just be the coolest yet!!! lol i would give an explanation here but i don't fully understand the whole concept yet to put it in words, lol [my brain's been on lock down for some days :S] but!!!! here's the link guys lol

I'm sure most of yall know about it already but hey..lol

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/web-30.htm

3. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

wow is was now in shock. i am awed by this..its so kool i want one

4. Wyspa

Wyspa New Member

It sounds interesting. It's definitely gonna revolutionize the way we use web browsers. I think Microsoft's Bing already has features similar to this concept. While you may not be able query in two or more sentences, the results are collated to show related information...

5. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

i like bing, its so prettiful!! way better than google lol, actually after bing's debut i saw an ad somewhere showing that you can add pictures to your google page, so in my mind im like...does it change automatically??? NOOO...does it have facts and suggestions... NOOO... what's the use of this?? :s IDKK

lol things aren't very interesting in my mind =/ sorry lol

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!