1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unlocking nokia 1600?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phone Discussions' started by kingfish, Jun 14, 2009.

1. kingfish

kingfish New Member

Anyone here could here me unlock my nokia 1600 yes i know its a cheap phone but it does take real damage so it cool to have i was told that i need to give my imei code which is 357072003246400
    Please oh i don't have money to pay anyone so a free thing is what i asking for

3. kill3r

kill3r New Member

You need the master pin??

4. kingfish

kingfish New Member

No i want to be able to use it on digicel too, it does not work on digicel only tstt

5. paviya

paviya New Member

Nowadays there are lot of free unlocking providers available.If you need unlock code from your network locked Nokia 1600 mobile visit Unlock-free.com Here they will ask your mobile model no,imei.After that they will generate your unlock code instantly.So you can unlock your mobile at free of cost.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!