1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UEFA CAMPIONS LEAGUE- WHO IS GOING TO WIN??? FOOTBALL

Discussion in 'General and Trending Stories' started by RonStar, May 5, 2009.

1. RonStar

RonStar New Member

The final is in Rome and for the second year running Manchester United will be in the finals against either Barca or Chelsea, who do you think will win. Will it be like last year? Will Ronaldo leave for Real Madrid?

3. RauCous

RauCous New Member

I sad for arsenal i dont like man u lol.. so i dont care as long as they dont win. i know i sad.

4. candyann

candyann New Member

i wonder .......we might be surprise.....

5. RonStar

RonStar New Member

well sorry bout the arsenal man hard luck. But it is gonna be a good battle in Rome between Man U and Barca.

6. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Todays match was good i did not watch the whole thing, just the last half hour of it lol, real Bacchanal in today's match lol

7. RonStar

RonStar New Member

Rome we go see real bachanal go happen. Didnt get to watch todays game but. Winners are winners and losers are LOSERS. Chelsea couldnt beat Barca today they tryed but they fail just like last year. Money doesnt buy success CHELSEA. The i dont have no comment cause my two teams in the final so i dont know.

8. RonStar

RonStar New Member

Next week is the big game. Barca will fight hard but who will overcome? I wonder?

9. RauCous

RauCous New Member

Barca! Barca! I rootin for them. I just dont like manchester.. not for the last five years or so. lol. Barca just win please.

10. RonStar

RonStar New Member

well well Barca man we go see Wednesday I not supporting no side cause i like the both the same.

11. RauCous

RauCous New Member

lol tomorow is the big final day! I'm just hoping it will be a good exciting match not a drawn out slow one. I want lots of action on all sides of the field and plenty shots on goal... and decent saves too. I really hope it is played like a final.

12. RonStar

RonStar New Member

I want to see goals from either side. I want to see goals. ANyway big up to MAN U and BARCA fans. The match will be shown at Prive night club for all who live and work in south(No cover charge)0. Can wait

13. Resha

Resha New Member

Well the game is about to start or it may be already start... Im looking forward to Barcelona to win...

14. RauCous

RauCous New Member

They scored alread Barca. Eto with a longish shot. But so far ManU has had more shots on goal and were more aggressive early on. The goal was againts the grain of play.. but i taking it lol.

15. RauCous

RauCous New Member

Messi scored another to put Barca ahead again! In the 70th min. It is Barca 2 ManU 0.. negative

16. RonStar

RonStar New Member

Good win to barca. Hard luck to MAN U the play rubbish more like Barca played whey better. messi the best player in the world no doubt in that.

17. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

Hehehehehehehehe raucous dream come trueeeeee lol since dis mornin i sayin is barca!!!! yessssss lol

18. RauCous

RauCous New Member

I didn't know who was going to win for sure untill the second goal.. but dude that first goal shock me! I wasn't expecting manu to play so lame in the end.. they started off fairly good but Barca really was the better team.. and ManU played lamer than usual.. lol.. I was thinking it would've been close with equaliser and extra time and stuff like that but it turned out to be a good match anyway. It had action, shots, saves, tackles, tricks, skills stratergy and most important.. goals thats what the fans want..

19. RonStar

RonStar New Member

Yes raucous man u played the lamest i have seen sense they lost to AC Milan a few years back. They are sore losers. But big up to Barca. And all Chelsea fans no finals this year.

20. andre

andre New Member

Let's start the ball ahrollin this year who will win

21. andre

andre New Member

I don't want Man u 2 win anything I hate them

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!