1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trinimotors Bikers Introductions

Discussion in 'General Automobile Discussion' started by The Dude, Jul 17, 2015.

1. The Dude

The Dude New Member

That's why I ride with a jacket and full face helmet. I just ride through all the falling dirt and grime until I can overtake it. It's only a prblem when it's raining and I'm riding slower though. However, the outside of my jacket is now so filthy that I normally just leave it on the floor at home.

2. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

another slight retarded question lol the hot sun don't affect y'all on long rides ???

3. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

dude do sumn on braking nah i always wondered about it lol

4. The Dude

The Dude New Member

Hey guys, sorry for my long hiatus. I took a bit of a break from bikes after I got news that four bikers died in one week, one of which used to ride with some of the guys from my group. Not to mention for some reason a lot of bikers close to me have been getting in a lot of minor accidents, including me. I would not be surprised if this past month (end of July to now) was the worst month for bikers ever. My bike has also been carded as a "total constructive loss" so we will see how that works out. I should be posting in the DIY thread as soon as my parts come in.

Hey Grim, to answer your question, the sun affects me sometimes. Once I'm moving above 50kmph and riding easy (not hanging off the side of my bike around every corner) then the breeze keeps me cool enough that I don't sweat and I'm wearing a full leather jacket. However, if I'm practicing with my friends on empty mountain roads then I pretty much just accept that I would be covered in sweat when I'm finished. I wear and udnerarmour shit to keep me cool and it helps a bit. The sun won't bother me at all if I just wear a short sleeve shirt but I don't ride without gears considering my gears kept me out of the hospital just a month ago.

5. GIXXER MAN

GIXXER MAN New Member

6. GIXXER MAN

GIXXER MAN New Member

7. GIXXER MAN

GIXXER MAN New Member

8. GIXXER MAN

GIXXER MAN New Member

9. GIXXER MAN

GIXXER MAN New Member

The Dude, your bike.......was my bike before Amir bought it from me and sold it to you....

that what she use to look like before Amir bought it.

#29 GIXXER MAN, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
  10. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

That bike looking real best tho.....small world tho for u to come here n meet old n new owner of same bike

11. GIXXER MAN

GIXXER MAN New Member

that bike was a reliable bike.... I honestly regretted selling it.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!