1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The format for listing vehicles for sale.

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale, Buy or Trade' started by admin, Jul 1, 2014.

1. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Please follow the format for listing vehicles for sale in this section. Just copy the information below and replace the information with yours. By posting up your vehicle via this format it will be alot easier to read and understand.

Make: Mitsubishi
    Model: Lancer
    Year: 2013
    Colour: Black
    Engine Size: 1600 cc
    Mileage: 4,000 km
    Transmission: Automatic
    Features: Air Condition, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Anti-Locking Brakes, Crystal Lights, Fog Lamps, CD Changer, MP3 Player, Alloy Rims, Immobilizer, Fabric Interior
    Contact Email:
    Asking Price: $112,000

3. V2nr 3.0

V2nr 3.0 New Member

I would like to add that pictures should be added to all FS threads. We live in an age where cameras are available everywhere.

4. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Agreed Good Point and it would be included.

5. anthonemorris

anthonemorris Member

Please note that when your vehicle is sold edit the title of the thread to indicate such, or make a post saying that it is sold and a moderator will delete the post as necessary

6. The Dude

The Dude New Member

It would be great if you guys had a guidline for pictures as well (like front shot, back shot, shot from either side, engine shot, dashboard shot, trunk shot, shot of from side with doors open to show interior). I don't know how feasible this would be with regards to server space and such.

7. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

We will give it consideration, thanks for the idea.

8. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

when it was done we thought people would do it but I think the exterior pics are and engine are what most ppl look at first as for interior ppl are funny lol I would say at least show the condition of the seats and dash with odo showing

9. The Dude

The Dude New Member

Yeah something like that to keep it consistent. I pass over about half the cars on other sites without giving it a second thought because of inadequate pics or incomplete info. I just dont have the time to call and set up veiwing for 20 different cars.

10. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Yes true, it is not convincing to call when there are not enough pictures. Some ads sometimes elsewhere have no pictures or price even. What's the use then? lol

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!