1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ending Of The World

Discussion in 'Society & Culture' started by LadyDeath, Apr 29, 2010.

1. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

Heya.This is a topic that is being debated around the globe. As children growing up we have always wondered about what it will be like on that day..If balls of fire will be raining from the sky etc. I know its a touchy subject for some of us but i think it will be nice to ask...What is your position on the ending of the world? Do you see it happening now? What do you believe?

I think that the world will not end on 2012 despite what anyone says. There is not telling when it will end but there are certain signs that made me believe that its happening slowly eg. earthquakes, famine, drought, climate change, downfall of economies etc. Yes i read the bible and according to it there are seven signs or seals you may call them they are:

Each opening of a seal is followed by some event or series of events.
    When each of the first four seals is opened, a horse and its rider appear and are described. These are commonly referred to as the four horsemen / four horses of the Apocalypse.
    The opening of the fifth seal is followed by a vision of those that were "slain for the word of God". (Revelation 6:9)
    When the sixth seal is opened, there is a "great earthquake," and signs appear in heaven. (Revelation 6:12-6:14) Also, 144,000 servants of God are "sealed ... in their foreheads" in Revelation 7.
    When the seventh seal is opened, seven angels with trumpets begin to sound, one by one. The events of the seventh seal are further subdivided by the events following each angel sounding their trumpet. This seal is opened in Revelation 8, and the seventh angel does not sound until Revelation 11.

In summary:
    First Seal - Religious Conquest, White horse
    Second Seal - Conflict & War, Red Horse
    Third Seal - Famine & Drought, Black Horse
    Fourth Seal - Death, green or Pale Horse
    Fifth Seal - Vision of martyrdom or martyrs
    Sixth Seal - Cosmic Disturbances or Heavenly Signs and the marking of the 144,000
    Seventh Seal - Prelude To The 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & The Final Judgement

3. Vickie

Vickie New Member

Wow i didn't know about that. Its good to know these information however in my religion Muslim we believe that there are 10 signs :

1) Imam Mahdi
    2) Dajjal (anti-Christ)
    3) Return of Prophet Isa (alayhi salaam)
    4) Ya'jooj ma'jooj (Gog and Megog)
    5) Earth Beast
    6) Thick Smoke
    7) The Sinking of the houses
    8) The rising of the Sun from the West
    9) The South wind
    10) The chasing of the Fire

These are known as the ten major signs before the day of judgement and well non has happened yet but some minor signs are like the war that is going on in Asia where Muslim people are killing other Muslims and so on.

4. Wyspa

Wyspa New Member

I don't know what to think on the subject.. the world will end and whether or not there are signs, its gonna end. I don't really think about it.. when it comes, chances are we won't be around to "see" it.. so whatever..

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!