1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rituals Bad Service

Discussion in 'Trini Customer Service!' started by Saxman642, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Saxman642

Saxman642 Member

I sent this to Rituals via FB messaging about bad customer service received at their Gulf City Mall branch yesterday around 2:15pm. No Response yet:

3. swsuper

swsuper New Member

Re: Trini Bad Service

I am sorry to hear about your experience at Rituals but if quality customer service is not the priority of any business then it means they are just in it for the profit margin and to hell with the rest.

Maybe someone should create a website to shame these business owners into doing something about training employees and improving service to the public.

4. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

It seems that this is what we need to do to be heard in this country. People continue to buy after receiving dirt poor service and so these places care nothing about the 1 or 2 who have complaints.

5. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

Rituals are always like that ! These employees need to be taught a thing or two about customer service ! I have had bad service in more than one Rituals across the country. It's ridiculous!

6. Saxman642

Saxman642 Member

I forgot to mention: they did eventually reply the following Monday apologizing

7. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

Rituals service does be funny depending on the locations ...I haven't buy from them tho in a ggood while maybe they improve

8. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

For real though, I does hardly buy from them too

9. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

I see plently plently there well the one in uwi lol so I assume the prices is good also

10. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

All over the branches have their peak times too but I doh really even eat sugar again to say I go pass and buy a donut or something even lol.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!