1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our Environment?

Discussion in 'Society & Culture' started by LadyDeath, Jun 4, 2009.

1. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

Hey guyz what do you think we can do to protect our environment?

I think harsher Laws can be put into place for anyone caught littering..It should really be put into place very early because i hear our tourism sector is increasing and tourists don't wanna come to a dirty place

3. madsuya

madsuya New Member

for laws to be enforced, the perpetrator must have be reported, we see people trowing garbage out of cars and polluting the enviornment and we laugh wit them. i hear yuh and i does my part to protect my country!!!

4. madsuya

madsuya New Member

lets start bk to post on dis topic members coz our environment is in need of improvement!!!

5. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Well especially for this type of season the rainy season we should treat the environment with more care, try and stop pollution, stop making homes for the mosquitoes.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!