1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Organic Face Masks

Discussion in 'Health Care & Wellness' started by LadyDeath, Mar 23, 2015.

1. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

These days, many are switching to organic face masks due to alot of chemical additives and animal testing on Popular products . Here are some organic face masks that you definitely have to try! I have tried some myself and have seen wonderful results! These are also great for men as well !
    I know there are alot of masks so maybe we can keep updating them

1. Coffe / Green Tea Mask

glowing skin
    tighten wrinkles
    reduce dark circles under eyes
    rejuvenates skin
    shrink large pores
    circulates face

Ingredients :

1 Green Tea Bag that has been used or not
    Coffee Residue/ dregs
    Lime or lemon

In a bowl Take the ground black coffee left overs from your morning coffee and mix it with fresh squeezed lime/lemon juice and a little bit of zest . After add the green tea and mix. Apply onto the face like a mask and leave for 10-15 mins then wash thoroughly .

[​IMG]

2. Acne Clearing Face Mask

? Turmeric powder
    ? Honey
    ? Raw milk
    ? A teaspoon
    ? A bowl

Mix everything together and leave for 10-15 minutes on face. Use 2-3 times a week for best results.

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

3. Shadowhunter

Shadowhunter Active Member

My son and I have done some of these and they are safe and work great! I was also surprised to see that you can use the mush leftover from juicing fruits/veggies as well for a radiant, glowing complexion.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!