1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Of The Best Need For Speeds

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology' started by nirtime, Jun 23, 2015.

1. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

yea i watch the cars that revealed and there are a good it rwd in there lol thy the kind of game i does go disappear and thing for lol

2. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Tellin yuh that is thing worth playing. I just hope they got the handling right yes lmao.

3. BrotherHood

BrotherHood Member

How could I forget Grand Theft Auto. I remember playing San Andreas on Xbox some years ago. Best game I have ever played.

4. The Dude

The Dude New Member

Ohhhhhhhh now seeing this post. NFS5 brings a tear to my eye whenever I think of it. Something about the realistic driving, being a part of history (even though I know it was just marketing) and having to actually pay for every scratch on your car made this my all time favourite game. I used to beat entire tournaments without scratching my car. Good times!

5. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

I still play it sometimes. The music was real nice too. Everytime I think about a Porsche 356 I remember NFS 5 or If I remember NFS 5 i think about the 356. Really need a remake of this with the newer cars.

6. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

[video=youtube;F1k6oBTsB_4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1k6oBTsB_4[/video]
    hold tthis

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!