1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW MANGA

Discussion in 'Anime/Manga/Comics' started by silver_psycho, Sep 4, 2009.

1. silver_psycho

silver_psycho New Member

ok people well i'm sure you all know i'm a big fan of anime and manga but i bet u didnt know i used to actually draw it. really my drawings were ok but not all that. so now i am doing them over and i even have it copyrighted so look for my first official manga "STONE" next week most likely

3. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Are you going to publish it, like get it printed out and let some stores venue it for you?

4. silver_psycho

silver_psycho New Member

ok well yeah my workplace is having a news magazine published every 3 months i'll be sending in 1 chapter at a time. plus a friend who's opening a business place said he would life for me to be a part of the business, it i have something i could sell let him know and so i told him about my manga and he taught it was a great idea. i have to go show him today

5. Wyspa

Wyspa New Member

Good for you. I always admire when youths do something constructive. Keep pushing your gift.

6. RauCous

RauCous New Member

+100 cool points to you silver_psycho!!!! this is awesome!! I hope you dont stop there though, continue making more.

7. silver_psycho

silver_psycho New Member

oh dont worry i will, this week i started a different series

8. Wyspa

Wyspa New Member

how about postin up a sample of your manga? We'll appreciate that alot!

9. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Yup you should do that when you post it up put the name and some info about it so when google is indexing the page your manga will be indexed also.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!