1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New And Improved Trinifans Community

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by admin, May 15, 2016.

1. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

newimproved.jpg

Dear Valued Members, For some time now we have been seemingly dormant as time went by. We have been working behind the scenes to give you a totally new experience. We have made the switch from vBulletin to Xenforo for our online community. Xenforo affords us all numerous features which were previously unavailable. We have made this switch to ensure that usability of the site is at the core of our interest. We are not dead. We will be fostering an active community once more with a more member oriented approach that is more personable. Come visit the new and improved TriniFans Community today and be surrounded by accessibility.

#1 admin, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    Asha likes this.

3. Asha

Asha New Member

I really like it especially how it functions on my phone, I never joined this website before because it was not mobile friendly but now it is. Love the layout and the color really complement each other.

4. BrotherHood

BrotherHood Member

This layout is excellent. Good work admin.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!