1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Taxes in the new 2017 Budget.

Discussion in 'Politics and Gov Discussions' started by admin, Sep 15, 2016.

1. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

NB. That if i disagree with the views of a political party and what they are doing, that does not make me anti-PNM. All you people not being affected by all these taxes and hardship you must be well off and all of you who are being affected and still agreeing like the sheep you are, you all are fools.
    It have times where you can support your political party but don't tell me you will defend a political party just because your are UNC Or PNM die hard.
    To all the UNC and PNM die hards out there you are fools because you cant think for yourself and you are the reason why the politicians and the government are getting away with the shit they done and are doing.

Take a read more taxes in al yuh ass lol, It affects everyone some more than others lets continue to support the government Blindly.

http://www.cnc3.co.tt/press-release/more-taxes-2017-budget

#1 admin, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!