1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MJ ghost vid

Discussion in 'General and Trending Stories' started by candy8998, Jul 13, 2009.

1. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

real or fake?? hmmm this vid says fake, but you be the judge

basically it was a tour of the neverland ranch, and a supposed ghost showed up when the tape was reviewed that people didn't see during the actual tour, this video argues that it "solved" the mystery and that it's nothing but a shadow!

[youtube]-y3jlzS_BZc[/youtube]

3. RauCous

RauCous New Member

Yeah because of cnn everybody in the world see this! It was live ent? lol. I sure people freak out when they see it lol. I think its a shadow too.. but its cool the way it looked.

4. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

Yes but it kinda suspicious too...jus think about it a ghost would appear just so when they flimming a tour if the house?

5. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

at 1st it did look like his ghost cuz it look lik it had a hat on on n shoulder pads lol but i think its a shadow 2

6. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

well that's why on ghost adventures they use the cameras to catch stuff the eye usually can't see, so possibly it could have been a ghost but i doubt it

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!