1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mechanic Needed

Discussion in 'Auto Modifications Section' started by Sky22, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Sky22

Sky22 New Member

It is hard to find a good mechanic these days who does a good work on your vehicle within a feasible time frame and also affordable. I recently left out my mechanic because he has so much work these days and when someone carries in their vehicle it has to wait for days out in the rain/sun/dew and then he not fixing it properly. Can anyone recommend me a good mechanic who is capable of fixing Euro Vehicles in a good time frame and affordable ?? :?:

3. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

There is a Mechanic in central (yea its far), Flanigan Town his name is Brent. I'm not kidding the man real good very reasonable on his labor price and very knowledgeable when it comes to vehicles. I trust him and its where is go if their is any problems with my vehicle.

4. Sky22

Sky22 New Member

Thanks Admin can u pm me a number ..greatly appreciated

5. Steven Ramadar

A bit late but my cousin in Hindustan is a great mechanic. If anyone is interested he works at good prices and is very neat. His number is 6827127...tell him Avion son give you the number

6. Sky22

Sky22 New Member

Wheyy i live in the Chaguanas area. If any of my friends ask for a mechanic in south i will spread the number

7. Steven Ramadar

Also have one in Marabella if you'd like. forgot the name of the place tho. In the morning I'll see if i find a bill

8. Steven Ramadar

B&L Automobile Services Ltd.
    78 Battoo Avenue, Marabella

658-7713/766-3422/466-5008

9. Sky22

Sky22 New Member

Hey i think i hear about them..will surely check them out if i'm up on that side this week..thanks man!

10. Steven Ramadar

Yup. He good but sly so make sure and watch what he doing lol. A bit on the costly side but you get quality work

11. Sky22

Sky22 New Member

Kool ! Today someone told me about A Mechanic in Endeavour who does fix all the rally cars and vehicles for big companies such as Tropical Power and more.. wondering if to check him as he lives not to far from me

12. Steven Ramadar

Nice. Share some info nah

13. Sky22

Sky22 New Member

Goes by the name of Travis - Egypt Trace Endeavour ..

14. V2nr 3.0

V2nr 3.0 New Member

Yo, post up the number. Where is Flanigan Town again, pulls out WAZE. :D

15. V2nr 3.0

V2nr 3.0 New Member

I'm actually in the process of looking fir a good mech and good electrician to work on my project suzuki. I don't care about location, once the guy is good and dependable - I'd even drive to Cedric's !!

16. Mad racer

Mad racer Banned User

Yes that's true and i would suggest you to find someone online that gives you the idea regarding it and at the same time knowing it would be quite sensible.
    Because these are the ways which i would suggest you to take care of getting someone that helps us with all this is truly helpful.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!