1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insect Found In Food At Long Du Chinese Restaurant in Longdenville.

Discussion in 'Trini Customer Service!' started by admin, Apr 16, 2016.

1. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

So guys we know most food establishments are unsanitary and just a few months ago the Chinese restaurants were a highlighted because of this. So guys, this brings me to this unsettling post. My girlfriend and I always buys from this popular Chinese restaurant in Longdenville. One day we ate there a cockroach ran up on the table and we left and never went back in a long time.

This time we were coming home late at night and decided it was the only place open that hour and stopped to buy food. My Gf ordered sweet/sour chicken. When we arrived home and she started eating my Gf screamed out. When I enquired wtf was wrong she showed me it was a cockroach in her food. The wings were already lost somewhere or she may already have eaten it and didn't know.

I went back in a fit of rage and fixed them good! I told them that they better clean that place up because i will be calling health inspectors for them and if my girlfriend got sick, they will be blamed. All their reply was "Want back money or food" WTF!

After we stormed out, all their customers left the restaurant. I am not buying from no chinese restaurant again! This is the last time!

Attached Files:

3. Asha

Asha New Member

Omg that is really disgusting and I'm sure they continued to sell the same cockroach food to persons. They should get rid of the contaminated food and sanitise their place from these problems.

4. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

Posts like that with pics is what makes people get extra cautious out here...I becoming a fan lately of food places where I could manage to see the kitchen from the outside

5. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

Really disgusting! We need to be careful especially eating at fast food outlets. Chinese are also a different story as they do not really care about food preparation, washing and handling smh!

6. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

It have some Chinese establishment I hope not like the rest lol but yea that real disgusting now u could have roaches in your kitchen it probably have worst things there too

7. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

Roaches and rat with their lepto poop. I cannot imagine how many of us maybe eat this already and never knew . yuck!

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!