1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunting Season Closed But They Still Hunting.

Discussion in 'Crime and Outlaws' started by admin, Mar 2, 2017.

1. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Hunting season is closed but yet still these fools who claim to be men (hunters), hunting animals after the season. Watch the pic of this fool now killed a iguana even when it's pregnant.

Screenshot_20170302-100056.png Screenshot_20170302-101025.png Screenshot_20170302-101036.png Screenshot_20170302-100117.png Screenshot_20170302-101106.png

#1 admin, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017

3. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Look a next fool trying to sell an iguana in a group. What you expect from uneducated fools and persons who don't respect the laws on this country.
    selling.png

4. andyson

andyson New Member

I want the public to be aware on how dangerous the Enterprise area is. I have family and friends that live in the area and the amount of frightening cases i have heard that they went through, is UNBELIEVABLE! First of all in Enterprise there are the really dangerous parts than others. Living there is like living in a war zone. You cannot drive there late in the night without cringing and fearful for your lives. There are youths with guns and weed at almost every corner block you turn. Gangs...

คาสิโน

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!