1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Service @ License Office Chaguanas

Discussion in 'Trini Customer Service!' started by LadyDeath, Aug 5, 2015.

1. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

Last week Thursday i went to renew my expired License at the newly relocated branch in Chaguanas after Courts in Ramsarran Street. When i entered about 10am , every department was labelled and there was no line at the front counter. There was more than ample place for seating . i was greeted at the front desk and told to fill out the renew form. After filling out the form i paid by the cashier and was told to have a seat and wait until they called my name. The whole process took me about 15 minutes to take my picture and wait until my ID was generated from the machine.

I walked out of there smiling like a happy trooper. The only thing i had a problem with is the dress code not being followed. I saw people in slippers, short pants, sleveless etc. and there was a big dress code sign there. Other than that, no more going early for renewals and having to wait in the hot sun etc.

3. The Dude

The Dude New Member

Well that's refreshing to hear. Hopefully the other offices take note.

4. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

^^^ lmao keep you hopes there lol some places are normally smooth sailing.......i dont ever expect town or san fernando one to be so lol

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!