1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FD & R34 - 300km/h run on Wangan

Discussion in 'General Automobile Discussion' started by nirtime, Sep 25, 2015.

1. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Heres one of the speed demons among us.

[video=youtube;R_JHmJk6kmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_JHmJk6kmE[/video]

3. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

That's a great way to look at it Mad Racer. It does show a lot of elements about these cars and what they're capable of.

4. SpecR

SpecR New Member

R34 n S15 is my two dream cars. d blue r34 in d video was built by Smoky Nagata himself. D man is a wizard behind d torque wrench n ah boss driver.

5. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Smokey the man to call when you wanna smoke out somebody. He gone in the UK and burning rubber and they arrest him dey lollll

6. SpecR

SpecR New Member

Yh he get arrested for drivin d supra top speed n dey askin him where d video dey n he pretendin he cah understand hahaha.

7. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Hahaha, then the police man found the cam afterwards I think attached to the front of the car.

8. Mad racer

Mad racer Banned User

This is more like a beast, i am glad i could get to have ideas regarding it because it sounds like something very helpful and that's the way why many points has to be thinking of with it which is the best part of it.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!