1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmville On Facebook

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by admin, Oct 5, 2009.

1. TFM

TFM New Member

Well my mom sucked me into it, only sending me gifts etc. I played for exactly two months, got addicted, reached level 35, then I quit cold turkey and never went back. That will give you CTS if you keep clicking! It worse than cigs and alcohol! "Oh goddd, get offf the computerrrr my croppsss will rottennn" WTF

2. sita

sita New Member

farmville is the key! but all my crops are dying because i doh be on facebook regular lol but mind me eh i have live crops as well in meh backyard

3. soursop

soursop New Member

I've been playing that for a while and I still don't know what I'm doing..lol

4. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

I have stopped playing farmville long time ago, it true you will get caught up with it but i noticed alot of time used to pass when i used to play it, and it want not benefiting me on the long run so i stopped.

5. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

Yeah and once you dont come online and check ur crops regular it dies and u have to start all over again lmao

6. scichic

scichic New Member

I was a farmville addict.... yes addict.... i would count the hours to reap my crops and go on my family profile to send myself gifts... but as they say all long rope have an end!!!!
    Farmville has become too demanding where u have to complete tasks now so i have stopped playing....

btw sometimes i still go just to reap my trees and animals jus to c my money increase :wink:

7. scichic

scichic New Member

so admin as u could see i have plenty extra time since i dont go on farmville often so i could post on ur forum :Yea:

8. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Thats great same here i used to be on facebook's farmville but i started to dis like it, too much of shit going on in farmville. So i just quits so people stop sending me farmville request please!

9. RubyJones

RubyJones New Member

Farmvilla game is really awesome to play and I always prefer to play on Facebook...

10. bizarrio

bizarrio New Member

I used to play this game many years ago, but not anymore.

It was a very popular game at one point.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!