1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmville On Facebook

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by admin, Oct 5, 2009.

1. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

So i now accept this game called farmville, and i don't know what to play it lol i was not really watching the instructions and plus it sticking because i'm on dialup :lmfao: . Anyone on facebook playing this farmville game?

3. RauCous

RauCous New Member

Not me. I running away from that game. lol. I does see plenty people wasting hours of their lives playing that game! lol. It's addictive.. for people with nothing to do anyway. :D

4. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

I just want to see whats all the hype about and well i taking a little stress reviver, need a break!

I see Death Rocking Farmville, i feed he does live on facebook now

5. death365

death365 New Member

farmville is awsome ...
    its based simply on planting an reaping plants and some animals ....

i really like this game

6. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Death real stingy dread the man have big big balloons and elephants and he would not even give me one lol

7. sNo

sNo New Member

Yes it is addictive, don't even go on fb to chat anymore, only to check up on my farm xD
    Rellll sadness......lmao

8. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Look death now feel sorry for me and send a gift form me a pomegranate tree, But why is it that the trees cost so much like 400 dollars and it will grow in 4 days and you will be able to sell it for 3 cents and 8 cents much lower than you bought it for?

9. Wyspa

Wyspa New Member

Hmm...another time waster on Facebook! I've seen alot of people playing this game. Don't know or wanna know what the hype is about. I don't spend plenty time on facebook. Just log on to see what's new and thats it.

10. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

I playing the game so that people i can tell people about trinispice like place signs in their farm, I trying all kinda of things to get people to start posting.

11. RauCous

RauCous New Member

Spread the gospel farmville is the devil! :icon_frown: Me and wispa keeping we souls!!!! Ye have been turned by the evil that is farmville!! :signlol:

12. death365

death365 New Member

praise farmville ... praise farmville ...

lets sacrifice car an wispa to the farmville gods ...

sacrifice

sacrifice

13. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

I now see how death is, death tell me some time ago like last week when i asked him why he stopped posting, and his excuse was he does not get time, and time to be on the net. But the thing i want to know is how could you manage to play farmville if you don't have the time to spear, because i know for sure farmville takes alot of time to maintain and he's on level 25 so thats says alot. What you have to say now death

14. cjunkie13

cjunkie13 New Member

i jus play da game cuz im alwayz bored out of my mind & hav nuthin 2 do...i dont get much himework frm skool so alwayz bored...

15. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

everyone talks about farmville in my class and how they find animals on their farm and so on.. never have time to play it never have time for the net because of school

16. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

When you pet a pet on farmville what will that do? and allow walk whats the purpose of that?

17. kingfish

kingfish New Member

Petting animals in FarmVille does absolutely nothing. Yes, it is a useless feature that just allows you to give animals attention but it does not help with faster harvesting and it does not give you any free coins.

18. Vickie

Vickie New Member

huh okay then. this thing have people obsessed almost everyone talking about this game

19. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Ok i had enough of this game i'm at level 22 with over 250 000 coins and i don't get the point anymore, its a good game but it was good while it keep me interested for not too long. So i had it with facebook games which are getting lame and i'm glad that i pulled my self out of that unlike some people but all is good life will go on lol

20. casper

casper New Member

d kinda tings u does do with dial up eh boi...i does jes jess back and be in awww :Blink:

21. candyann

candyann New Member

it ok but my dial up my crop does alway dead..............

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!