1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drama n Gossip???

Discussion in 'General and Trending Stories' started by candy8998, May 19, 2009.

1. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

so...what's the latest gossip or drama that you've been filled in on??

steups an doh tell meh i nosy!!! cuz u kno damn well u probably does b d same way!!! lol

d latest gossip in my skl is dat my teacher had s-e-x wit 1 of her students at her house, hes either 17 or 18 and shes bout 27 or so, i was lik :eek: omfggggg

3. Wyspa

Wyspa New Member

Why couldn't I had those types of encounters when I was in school..dam! :Yea: lol

4. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

:eek: lol well turns out our suspicion bout d teacher/student is true, he ended up telling his friend in the locker room and a boy next them heard and he told an administrator, idk what the teacher was charged with but he was 18 so im like he's legal y dey worrying, but i guess its cuz she's a teacher n hes d student lol n she used 2 giv him good grades 2!!!

5. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

omg thats reall nasty ....americans have no shame sorry if i offend anyone ......The word's out that two teachers of my schools is inlove with eachother..they live together, they hold hands, shop together, make grocery together, go everywhere together.....they are like husband and wife cuz one of them only wear men's clothing...we not sure thou lol

6. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

lol but their both female?? :eek: dats kraziiii

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!