1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digicel Problem

Discussion in 'Mobile Phone Discussions' started by LadyDeath, Jan 24, 2011.

1. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

I dont know if it is just us people in the area but recently people down by us in the chag areas , out digi phones sometimes do not make calls saying that the network is busy and sometimes when people trying to call our phones dont ring and we get the missed call as a SIM MESSAGE RECEIVED. Sometimes when i try to call admin it does on about for 30mins and more without getting thru to him.. This is ridiculous and is not only me experiencing it but other neighbours that live around the areas...does anyone have this problem too?

3. teagnie

teagnie Member

That happened to me already but my problem is Digicel keeps sending promotional text for me an its annoying an this needs to stop because my phone is allowed in my work place but its annoying coworkers when i receive stupid unwanted text

4. LadyDeath

Staff Member

I know everyday is alot of spam text i want to block it but i dont want to call digicel and be like "aye how do i block allure"

5. madsuya

madsuya New Member

u should an tell us

6. LadyDeath

Staff Member

Ahaha..actually you cant do that apparently ..its their job to alert public of their promos and stuff....but this thing getting real serious everyday its a problem when networks are busy and calls dropping

7. madsuya

madsuya New Member

ah fed up of dis frequent massage on meh phone by d company!!!

8. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Digicel Problems online forum is a community dedicated to daily problems of the Digicel Network and for helping Digicel better understanding their customers. www.digicelproblems.net

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!