1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diagnostic Scan Tool

Discussion in 'Auto Modifications Section' started by jones, Jan 25, 2016.

1. jones

jones New Member

gd day guys, am looking for diagnostic scan tool specifically for a nissan tiida. Its basically for personal use and will be use to understand how sensors of the vehicle operate as i am interested in this field. However am not finding one that will connect to the ecu on my vehicle, am looking for one that can read and clear DTC, read Dynamic Data Stream , display graphically long term/ short term fuel trims etc etc . Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

3. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Good day, you can check out the Autel OBD 2 scanners, those should be able to offer fairly robust code scanning, diagnostics and monitoring.

I have used a Bluetooth scanner via android using the Torque Pro app but it does not read every sensor available neither will it read codes other than engine codes.

4. jones

jones New Member

thanks for the info pal, but i need sumtn specific that is known to wrk on nissan tiida, my partna has a particular model of autel an it doesnt wrk with his hatchback tiida, same problem not able to connect to ecu. Have tried the bluetooth obd2 scanners but cannot get the live graphical data like fuel trims etc that i need.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!