1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dangers Of Enterprise, Chaguanas.

Discussion in 'Crime and Outlaws' started by LadyDeath, Jun 29, 2015.

1. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

I want the public to be aware on how dangerous the Enterprise area is. I have family and friends that live in the area and the amount of frightening cases i have heard that they went through, is UNBELIEVABLE! First of all in Enterprise there are the really dangerous parts than others. Living there is like living in a war zone. You cannot drive there late in the night without cringing and fearful for your lives. There are youths with guns and weed at almost every corner block you turn. Gangs are prevalent in broad day light.

Fearful Residents have to be in their homes early or if they walk out the road is to bend their heads and just say good morning or good afternoon. Gun shots can be heard all hours of the day and night. People are also forced to secure their lives by paying gang members not to kill their families and loved ones. ( A close friend of mine went through this).

Taxi drivers are also afraid of the area because they have been robbed and beaten from assailants who pretend to be passengers. Its only the brave ones who venture in to drop passengers now. Youths are also robbing the elderly that live there as a friend of the family and his wife have been beaten and robbed by their neighbours in the same street. They are afraid to say anything as they have been threatened that that if the police know who they are, their families will be in danger.

Please do not venture into Enterprise if you do not know the area. Always make sure that you have someone in the vehicle with you. That area is a warzone and have been spreading outwards to Longdenville, Palmiste, Caparo, Tabaquite, Montrose, Endeavour and Cunupia. Please take it from someone who lives around the area. Many would say it is a safe place but they are lying. Here is a story on the newspapers

3. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Some people like to laugh and say oh its a safe place etc... Drive through there and you will be stared down. Do not even think about stopping or else you are at great risk of getting robbed in that area.

Thank you for the informative post, the details are much appreciated and informative.

4. LadyDeath

Staff Member

Just yesterday my friends were sleeping in their Apartment and heard gunshots blasting through the air as a car drove by. One of them said they rolled on the ground and hid under the bed for a good few hours.
    Another said he blacked out his windows completely as he is afraid of looking outside during the day or night.

5. BrotherHood

BrotherHood Member

Hmm, was hearing it on the news. Things really bad there.

6. LadyDeath

Staff Member

It is ...Just yesterday this was posted to Beyond the tape showing the criminals with their guns and walkie talkies.

7. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

^^^have criminals everywhere lol in this day and age who bringing in the guns and giving them or selling them.....hunting down small fish and the main person behind still out there will only cause it top continue

8. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

That is what I always so. The big man behind the scene roaming free and its only if they catch him then some thing can change.

9. BrotherHood

BrotherHood Member

While I agree with both of you, we need a solution now. Immediately! To do that, we have to remove/wipe out/contain/deal with the "small fishes" whom are the ones causing havoc.

10. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

lol and that is a next issue not like we can lost them in a jail cell as the amount of them it will cause the system to be crowded...so it looks preety crappy atm but the small thing they are doing better than nothing

11. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

For immediate relief the small fish could be taken in and potential information could be extracted from them which possibly could aid in finding the bigger boys up the chain.

But it's so many as Grim said, its not like they can be lost in a jail cell lol.

12. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

one thing will help is to have a limited curfew in that particular area, over to much of idleness does be taking place in that area. People need to take back their community start reporting all law breakers and criminal activities in the area. People need to step up.

13. BrotherHood

BrotherHood Member

Well we could do like Vybz Kartel ...."Kill dem all an done. ..."

14. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

but you know their parents going and be on tv saying their child was not involve in anything and he was a good boy lmao

15. BrotherHood

BrotherHood Member

For use of a better phrase, 'fire bun' dem parents. Better to wipe out a few and have their relatives complain than leave them and have hundreds of residents living in fear and at high risk.

16. LadyDeath

Staff Member

There is a mosque there that is known to hoard criminals . Only guns are present in that mosque and they blantanly have a place to hide it before they say their prayers. How do i know? A fellow member of the mosque told me about his first and last time visit ever.

Neighbours are the real culprit helpers. They know who the criminals are but won't open up their mouths to call Crime Stoppers or Ian Alleyne if they don't want to call the police directly.

17. The Dude

The Dude New Member

All I saying is that you know things bad when residents calling for army to come in and help.

18. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Its when these same criminals who these people are saving, kill or rape their families they will be sorry. So people yes don't call the police save the criminal elements i hope you get what you deserve. :brick:

19. LadyDeath

Staff Member

My friends know alot of criminal elements and i tell them blatantly its them who encouraging it . By not telling someone even anonymously, it would continue to happen.

20. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Seriously you all right. Everybody within an area does be hiding the criminals when things heated.
    It have so much underhand business going on here I am always amazed.

On a side note, anyone ever seen the vice network video of drugs and crime in Trini?

21. LadyDeath

Staff Member

Nope i haven't seen it .

Like today on the newspapers i seeing some relative of a ciminal crying because they got shot trying to steal money from someone. I say celebrate- one less evil person in this world

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!