1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coil springs or Shock springs?

Discussion in 'Auto Modifications Section' started by grimreaper009, Mar 14, 2015.

1. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yea people not sure the correct name to call it so.....have you all ever bought it for your stock shocks because the old one died if so and any average on the price????.......For the people who dont know lol its the spring that goes on your shocks and when it goes bad you may think your shock has gone bad as it exhibit similar symptoms as I for one was caught lol

3. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

While I have never personally needed to buy these, I'd recommend calling around a few places to obtain an average price.

4. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

^^^^ i call a man he tell me 150$ not a bad price.....lol i only figure it was the spring after i bought new shocks installed them and hearing the tire hit the well on the left side when a person sits on that side......sighz

5. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Say what, at least you can be sure you have good shocks and springs by the time you're done.

6. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

replace the spring that goes on the shock today will give a update after i find a heavy to medium weight person to thro in d back seat lmao

7. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

LOL how much did it cost you to do all 4 with labour?

8. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

actually it was only my left rear side that was giving problem should of change the two one time got charge a 100$ which wasnt bad if i had do all 4 i guest i would of paid 2sumn on my dealings with that mechanic lol

9. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Thats a really good price for all that work. I guess you can always change the other side in time to match lol.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!