1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car Safety

Discussion in 'General Automobile Discussion' started by Shadowhunter, Dec 5, 2014.

1. BrotherHood

BrotherHood Member

At least once a year for brake fluid.
    As for most important thing on a car, I would say tyres. They are the only thing that actually touches the road and the condition of them severely affects driving performance.

2. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

[video=youtube;dusdtDThtyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dusdtDThtyU[/video]

3. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

baii i fell the next step in to install roll cages on vehicle now...watching accidents lately and is like wdf dem ppl be doing on the roads

4. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Is to come down in a full size pick up with a roll cage and reinforced chassis yes. Cah understand the stupidness... Hadda get a rear dash cam now with what going on lately.

5. blaknyte

blaknyte New Member

Funny thing about bonnets not being closed properly.
    This is a thing I noticed with SERENA DRIVERS primarily. Why do they drive with that cracked?
    I surmise that the engine gets too hot, especially since I know of a North South taxi man installing a hood scoop for functionality rather than ricing it down.

6. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yea I heard from a mech the Serena can't take much licks that the taxi men want to put on it as it's basically running north south and not cutting off so the cooling system is not that efficient for the type of abuse they put on it.....

7. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

That is very true, d Serena cooling system can't take d abuse, does see plenty of them shut down all over. Know a few ppl who upgraded the system with a retrofit radiator and a bigger dual fan setup. But idk how well it works though

8. rcollin

rcollin New Member

Before a long drive, I always check the tire pressure, oil level and other fluids, pedals and lights.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!