1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brian Lara

Discussion in 'General and Trending Stories' started by wasi90lk, Apr 10, 2013.

1. wasi90lk

wasi90lk New Member

Any fan here?

Too bad he is a retired cricket player now, but he was a seriously good player. His 400* against England was really good.

3. bizarrio

bizarrio New Member

He is one of the greatest cricket batsmen in the last 50 years, there is no doubt about it. Some may say his 400* was a selfish knock, but I think it was a legendary knock.

4. wasi90lk

wasi90lk New Member

I have to be honest, when his 375 was broken by Mathew Hayden (who scored 380) I never thought Lara would break it again!

Lara did it, he scored 400 runs (a milestone that no one has ever achieved in test cricket).

5. madsuya

madsuya New Member

Brian Charles Lara...born on 2 May 1969 in Cantaro, Santa Cruz, Trinidad, West Indies...
    yes i'm ah fan...d man is d 1st ever to score 400 in a test match....he scored 501 not out in English County cricket a record which still stands today....also he played in 5 Cricket World Cups for the West Indies team in the years 1992, 1996, 1999, 2003 & 2007.....dats our trini born icon....

6. wasi90lk

wasi90lk New Member

Yes, Lara also scored 501 in some first class game. He is definitely one of the best batsmen of all time. I have always been a fan of his aggressive batting.

7. bizarrio

bizarrio New Member

Is there any video of Lara scoring 501*? I would love to witness that.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!