1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any talented singers/rappers/musical artists??

Discussion in 'General and Trending Stories' started by candy8998, May 15, 2009.

1. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

I can sing but not to like win american idol or stuff lol i just sing to my bf on the phone lol, but are there any talented people out there that would like to share their work with us on trinispice?? i like to listen to people sing, so if you have any videos/tracks of you singing a song you made, or you have the lyrics to a song you made then post it here!!!!

3. RauCous

RauCous New Member

I wanna see this :) lol. Come on guys share a little talent. Now is a good chance to show everyone just how good you are! Get some exposure!

4. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

COME ON PEOPLE!!!! DON'T BE A SOUR PUSS!!!!!!!! SHOW US YOU YOUR CREATIVITY THAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. EmpireKing

EmpireKing New Member

why dont you sing for us??

6. candy8998

candy8998 New Member

lol i have stage fright, and im not that talented, besides i said i could sing, i didn't say i could sing good ;) hehe

7. EmpireKing

EmpireKing New Member

lol....im sure u cud

8. RauCous

RauCous New Member

I'll give you guys ten dollars! lol Candy and EK you start them!! If you guys post people will follow. :)

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!