1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any one knows of a good place to rent?

Discussion in 'General and Trending Stories' started by silver_psycho, Jun 29, 2013.

1. silver_psycho

silver_psycho New Member

hey y'all right now theres trouble home here almost got put out this morning wen i came home my mom begged for my to come in and take a sleep so we'd talk better wen i get up. but the way that man was operating like he really wanted me gone. i dont kno what the out come would be but if i have to leave home i'm looking for an appartment between $1100 - $1500. as its just me alone

3. Sian

Sian Administrator

silver, begin by checking out the classifieds! i hope everything gets better at home for you! :)

4. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

Check close to uwi Side there are cheap and affordable apartments that uwi students rent around that price range. Hope all goes well and good luck!

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!