1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any one here playing Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology' started by Asha, May 15, 2016.

1. Asha

Asha New Member

Hey guys I recently bought the new Nintendo 3ds xl and Pokemon Omega Ruby. It's been some time since I played Pokemon and I must say the recreation of Pokemon Ruby to Omega Ruby is eye candy. Lots of great 3d in the game, especially loving the fact that the new Nintendo 3ds xl is 3d without the use of any 3d glasses.

Looking forward to Pokemon sun and moon coming out November 18 2016.

maxresdefaultrs.jpg

3. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

The sun and moon looks very interesting...but haven't played one of those games since fire red/ leaf green if I remember correctly and yes the 3ds is a nice peace of hardware but I didn't keep mines for long as I wasn't getting any new Zelda games for it that was built from scratch with a story

4. Lorenzo

Lorenzo Member

Looks cool, only one I played recently was Emerald and well, I still need to finish it. I just might catch up on the series/games, watching that since season 1.

5. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

They are good games to play in the spare time that not intensive lol

6. Asha

Asha New Member

Really took 3 days to complete the game and that with leveling up make Pokemon to 74 and catching over 300. If I did not do that I would have completed it in less than a day. The game also contains loads of side quest and dozens of legendary Pokemon to be caught. So I'm still playing it but not that regular.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!