1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

African Sea Coconut

Discussion in 'Health Care & Wellness' started by nirtime, Jun 2, 2015.

1. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Just thought I'd share a wonder drug with everyone here.

[​IMG]
    I was extremely ill for a week with the cold going around. I spent a bit of time and effort sourcing different medication at pharmacies nation wide and nothing worked for me until my Uncle gave me a bottle of African Sea Coconut and told me to take it with 2-3 tablespoons of hot water to 1 tablespoon sea coconut. Within 2 days I immediately began to see relief! I suffered with a major sore throat, constant coughing due to nasal irritation and dryness in the air. I was bed ridden for 2 days out of the week due to extreme fatigue, weakness and partial pain from overworking my joints as I pushed myself to work through the week before. For 3 days after that I suffered with an unstoppable cough and extremely thick mucus while fatigue symptoms continued.

Upon taking doses of Sea coconut on day 6 I instantly felt a change in nasal irritation and my coughing eased up a lot. It is now day 9 and I am almost fully recovered!

Not a single ibuprofen tablet helped to mask any of my symptoms, the expectorant I was given at the pharmacy did nothing for me. I am a believer in the Sea Coconut! Combined with lots of water to thin the mucus, it has been highly effective for me as a reliever.

#1 nirtime, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015

3. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

Ah yes! African sea coconut works wonders. It is mainly taken by older folks because the generation nowadays would not know about it . It really helps ! My grandfather recently became ill with the fly and within a week he was back to normal.

Thank you for reviewing this . Will share it around

4. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

This is the type of product we need more off! Relatively inexpensive and definitely effective as a healer. Everyone else I know has gotten the cold and in 2 days the worst of it is gone. Not sure what I really had but it was far far worse and despite the mucus in my right ear, its draining slowly, Sea Coconut gets my vote!

5. Shadowhunter

Shadowhunter Active Member

I've never tried this, but will check it out. I normally have different methods of recovering from every ailment that works well. Maybe the next serious illness I will give it a go lol

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!