1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Cam with Good Night Vision

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology' started by The Dude, Oct 13, 2015.

1. The Dude

The Dude New Member

Just wondering if any of you guys have any idea of an action cam with good night vision. Right now I have the GoPro Hero 3 and the night vision on that is barely passable. I used it to film the video I posted in the motorcycle forum. It was set on 1080P at 30FPS and scaled down to 720P after editing and is still pretty crappy.

3. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

The most I can really say is consider adding a speed light to the go pro. I am not too familiar with action cams though.

4. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

most of the people i know use go pro lol

5. The Dude

The Dude New Member

I read that some people brighten and sharpen their image while editing the video. I think I'll try that next time.

6. houlted

houlted New Member

Thinking of buying one of these cool little cameras and I'm undecided as to which one. I like Image Stabilization on the Sony. Multi-purpose use is made possible with modern NV security cameras, binoculars, riflescopes and other night vision optics like these goggles that I've been using for a year by now. However, many pieces of night vision equipment and gadgets are quite expensive, does this NV technology add that much up to the cost?

7. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Given that it's relatively new to the consumer market it seems to me, yes it will be that much more costly until its been milked for all the profit it offers.

8. rcollin

rcollin New Member

The new Panasonic HX-A1 is ultra light with night vision capability.

Fourier likes this.
  • About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!