1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 Hilux spy shots

Discussion in 'General Automobile Discussion' started by grimreaper009, May 3, 2015.

1. grimreaper009

grimreaper009 Moderator
    Staff Member

As we have all been wondering was when Toyota was going to answer back to all the pressure being put on the Hilux by all the other major competitors such as Ford, Madza, Nissan etc with there new design language for their picks-ups..
    Here is some spy shots of what the new hilux suppose to look like what do you all think? is toyota going in the right direction with this design or should there have stuck similar to what they were doing right now? I await you views in the comments below:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

Looks like the Kluger SUV imo. The front looks good but the back door could be a bit more smoothly curved. Will wait until it hits T&T to make my opinion final though.

4. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

True, it does have an SUV like interior.

5. LadyDeath

LadyDeath Senior Marketing Officer
    Staff Member

I absolutely love the Revo! Especially the fully loaded ones that are in the Crimson spark red metallic and orange metallic. It also comes with a Upper box for drinks which i love and smart entry and start system. The steering is pretty decent too with all the features. Definitely a vehicle worth buying in my opinion.

6. nirtime

nirtime Active Member

At the end of the day it's still a truck. The most impressive thing is the 1240kg payload. The bad thing is big wheels still will not fit under those wells with stock suspension.

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!