1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2 in 1 toddler table/center table

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Classifieds' started by MangaAddict, Feb 10, 2015.

1. MangaAddict

MangaAddict New Member

I saw this online and decided to make it for my son, he loves it a lot and uses it all the time. So I decided to see if anyone may like it for their children. It's basically two seats with a table top where little kids can eat, draw, play, etc when they're not using it, flip it on the side and it doubles as small center table or coffee table.

Price: $500.

Call or whatsapp 356-8109

Located in Princes Town.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Shadowhunter

Shadowhunter Active Member

This is perfect for babies that can sit up, toddlers, and young children. For everything including crafts, eating, drinking, reading, coloring, teaching table manners, playing etc. with room for a friend! I love the Montessori approach and this fits in so well with that and doubles as minimalist for small spaces too. I use mine for everything my son does. Can't imagine being without it now and my son loves feeling like a big kid seated at his table just like a grown-up! Take a bump Manga! Exceptional work on exceptional products!

• About Us

TriniFans is the original Trinidad and Tobago Entertainment forum (Trini forum) featuring online discussions on a wide range of topics.
  • Like us on Facebook

follow us on facebook
  • Buy us a beer!

Have a Question / Issue / Report a Problem ? Then be free to contact us today!.

Click To Contact Us!