• User Menu
  • LoginRegister

Username:

Password:

Trinidad in the old time days, Pictures included

Share in the discussions on movies, music, books, poetry, short stories and the like.

Re: Trinidad in the old time days, Pictures included

Postby RauCous » 19 Aug 2009 20:16

I'm disappointed with myself for not knowing enough of my history. I mean I could name like twenty nightclubs and fete houses but only one or two historically significant sites.. and I dont even party. lol.
Only you can read this... doesn't it scare you?
creative-section/
Support A Struggling Subforum
http://www.trinismack.com
http://ttpoems.com/
Support Struggling Sister Sites !!
RauCous
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 19 Aug 2009 20:25

I know alot of them because i was forced to know them lol . I love historical sites because i was always curious how it was back in the old days.
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby casper » 14 Oct 2009 12:12

nice thread...images like these really put your brain to wonder huh???

imagine if we were still livibng in these times...goin to the malls with horses and stuff...life back then seemed so peaceful...wish things could get back like that now

:(
CrEePeRs
casper
Reckless
Reckless

Postby admin » 14 Oct 2009 12:18

I don't mind living in those old time days, things were so peaceful no set of big criminal activity, See the difference long ago did not have much technology and it did not have much crime now the place is flourished with Technology and it have x1000 more crime than the old time days
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Postby casper » 14 Oct 2009 12:24

^^^ppl do what they see...too much violence being displayed on the TV so thats what our youths are growning up to know...guns, lies and sex...

sad sad world we living in right now...we only getting worst
CrEePeRs
casper
Reckless
Reckless

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 28 Jan 2010 19:43

Yup long ago was much better. you could of walked the streets, lime late, shut down for gas and some folk wudda help you now nothing is like that anymore..if you shut down for gas they might rob you or rape ur wife or child....I hate this new world.

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby candy8998 » 29 Jan 2010 17:11

all physical evidence of d history is disappearing :( all we have now is pictures an those are bein lost an destroyed 2! =[ imagine what d future would b like, wen more curious folk decides 2 find wat our times looked like!

anyway, a lil princes town history! As history dictates, an wikipedia, princes town's original name was savana grande which changed wen queen victoria's sons visited d town, in 1880, they planted two poui trees near the anglican church, d trees still are still here 2day, it feels lik bein timewarped wen ur around it an u kno d history, thinkin about almost standin in d spot where 2 people of royalty once stood 130 yrs ago, an d trees itself who's endured 130 yrs, day after day, of brutal heat, winds, an rains.

cool link i found http://www.moe.gov.tt/cyberfair/websites/Secondary/StStephensCollege/CyberFairWebsite_files/Page323.htm

Music izz life ==> juzz listen.
candy8998
Syk Wit It
Syk Wit It

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 29 Jan 2010 21:57

the is good info switchgurl....i checked out the site as well....Wonder where again have info like this in trini

LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Previous

Return to Arts and Trini Entertainment