• User Menu
  • LoginRegister

Username:

Password:

Tabaquite Composite Secondary School Morals

Crime in Trinidad and Tobago and even international is affecting us, what do you have to say about this problem?

Postby admin » 10 Jun 2009 19:51

Tabaquite Composite Secondary School is one of the worst schools in Trinidad if not the worst, Their are fights daily in the school very bloody fights and the principal and the staff their does nothing about it.
Their was a fight a week ago that led me up a wall it was shown on a tv program on Wintv hosted by Ian Alleyne, Their was a mother that was taking about how the school principal showed harshness to hey after a fight when a group of older bigger girls started beating on a small Indian girl just because they taught she was looking at them. They showed the video on tv but i can't find the video any where but currently the girl is in a coma after the beating. I will see if i can get the video but this don't care attitude from the principal has been going on since since i was going to the school.
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Re: Tabaquite Composite Secondary School Morals

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 10 Jun 2009 21:26

omg...i cannot believe people have the guts to beat up people for nothing..things like this have been going on in all skools but this is the far worst i've heard..the parents of the school need to stand up and take it to the ministry because it seems that nothing will be done
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby RauCous » 12 Jun 2009 12:12

Everybody's school is worse than it was before. Thats just the state of the entire country nobody's recognising that the earlier you fix these things the better environment we have in the future. They wayward children of today are the criminals of tomorow just like all those who choose to slack of all those years ago are criminals now. Not that a lack of academic education makes you evil but that they didn't seek to educate themselves any other way. Now they think gangstarism is the only way to survive.. that sad.
Only you can read this... doesn't it scare you?
creative-section/
Support A Struggling Subforum
http://www.trinismack.com
http://ttpoems.com/
Support Struggling Sister Sites !!
RauCous
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Devil Child » 19 Jun 2009 17:41

the girl didnt go into a coma.....ADMIN WRONG INFO........she was jus unconscious 4 ah few hrs.....and d fight was ova a boy......dem girls so small minded and is best part bout it is dat i boy is was standing rite there watchin 2 girls fight ova him lol....school children need 2 learn and respect other, say sorry, tank u etc........and d school also has a important role aswel.
Devil Child
Ole Timer
Ole Timer

Postby madsuya » 23 Sep 2009 07:57

well shenil d girl who did fight d fist time she ran away from home last week, lackof supervision, mother have ah new man every month an so on so wat u expect from d child shenil used to b on d phone all nite long and always limein out d road. parents need to pay attention to their kids!!!
madsuya
Suport leaders
Suport leaders

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 23 Sep 2009 20:22

Lord teens is stress when they are not looked after. parents take care of your children remember anything you do will affect them so set a good example and a path for they to follow
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby madsuya » 25 Sep 2009 06:25

gd advice given, anyway her mom stop lookin for shenil cuz she called private and said she fine so dey dont know where to lookshe not answerin her ph an to make things worse its a married man wit a kid on d way so dats no way to start her adult life
madsuya
Suport leaders
Suport leaders

Postby Vickie » 25 Sep 2009 14:01

Well the parent can't say anythin again if she chose to live her life so f*ed up she will pay and realize it sooner THAN later
Vickie
Player To De Max
Player To De Max

Postby madsuya » 27 Sep 2009 20:58

no word from shenill again
madsuya
Suport leaders
Suport leaders

Postby madsuya » 23 Oct 2009 09:16

shenill was held by chag police wen she went to get d b\friend off jail but being ah minor an missing she was held an d mom was called in for her, shenil is fine an still d some person. ah wander if she going bk to school!!!
madsuya
Suport leaders
Suport leaders

Next

Return to Crime and Outlaws