• User Menu
  • LoginRegister

Username:

Password:

Prophet Benjamin Performance?

Share in the discussions on movies, music, books, poetry, short stories and the like.

Prophet Benjamin Performance?

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 22 Feb 2012 21:57

Did you all see prophet Benjamin performance for the Soca Monarch. Well for those he hired a PM Look a like and wine up on the woman..first of all i hated how he performed on stage because firstly your name is PROPHET And you singing about winning but these days everyone doing things for money yes but to wine up on a PM look a like it was a disgrace and shame . I feel if she did get a chance to slap him she would of already done it ..it really was embarassing
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Re: Prophet Benjamin Performance?

Postby admin » 22 Feb 2012 22:57

Alot of people are talking about what his stage name means and said that he disappointed alot of people when he sang that song. Personally i don't have nothing against his song trow wine and actually i like it, but i really taught he was about singing conscious music to change the mind set of people going the wrong way.
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Postby Vickie » 23 Feb 2012 20:18

i was shocked as well. it was disrespectful to the Pm especially because she is a woman and katrina it is true that people doing things for the money yes. I think now he should remove prophet from his name because he certainly is not one!
Vickie
Player To De Max
Player To De Max

Postby sita » 27 Feb 2012 23:10

ah was watching this performance and all i cud say he have no respect at all. your PM is a woman and that is the kind of thing you want to do on stage. shame on you and your "prophet title" and as for vickie i agree you certainly is not one lol
sita
Red Bull Drinker
Red Bull Drinker

Postby -Kevin- » 28 Feb 2012 18:11

Lol... Looks Like Another Akon-Type Incident...
-Kevin-
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 28 Feb 2012 21:51

lol akon is ah different thing yes..but i tellin yuh he should remove prophet from his stinkin name
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Return to Arts and Trini Entertainment