• User Menu
  • LoginRegister

Username:

Password:

Police brutality in Trinidad and Tobago

Well, come on in and join the off-topic discussion on wide variety of topics on things that don't fit elsewhere, with your fellow members.

Police brutality in Trinidad and Tobago

Postby admin » 13 Mar 2010 01:09

Its not no lie and its not a movie its reality to this day the same people who took the oath to "protect and to serve" are the same people abusing their privilege and their power. More than 60% of the police service officers either take bribe, beat up innocent people or steal.
The same people who should be upholding the law are breaking the laws so when you decide to report a crime the police now ah days deems it as a joke and cares less about the matter.
Why is it that the commissioner of police is not making it his number 1. parity to charge and address the criminal activities that is happening in the police service.

What i believe that will stop criminal activities in the police service is for every 2 or 3 years let every police officer under go a polygraph test and ask them questions about bribe and criminal activities during the police service
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Re: Police brutality in Trinidad and Tobago

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 28 Mar 2010 01:13

yep i feel that would help some officers get caught up by me and doing sometime in prison bcuz they used to breat up innocents and take away their money and jewellery ..i felt so happy atleast some got justice
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby TFM » 28 Mar 2010 01:21

Corruption exist every where, and is very much alive in the police service. Mostly because there isn't any institution monitoring individuals or monthly or yearly evaluations. It's a free for all. If anybody get caught, it was because they were careless, not that they were investigated. Things easy in Trinidad.
The Film Monster
TFM
Pinnacle of Awesome
Pinnacle of Awesome

Postby sita » 17 Sep 2011 21:57

Someone can tell me Why are officers beating people that breaking curfews. i know that they are breaking the law but come on man do you have to BEAT them!!
sita
Red Bull Drinker
Red Bull Drinker

Postby bizarrio » 17 May 2013 10:40

Corrupt police officers are the worst human beings in our society.

They are in charge of our safeties, if they do not do their jobs well then it is not good.
bizarrio
Red Bull Drinker
Red Bull Drinker

Postby Sian » 18 May 2013 19:10

some level minded thinking individuals become power abusing tyrants after being handed the mantle of power! so how do we separate the goats from the sheep? i am wondering if police officers go through psychiatric testing and how often are they done?
There are wolves wearing sheep clothes!!!
Sian
Hokage
Hokage

Postby wasi90lk » 18 May 2013 19:34

I think a lot of police officers are not fit for their jobs. They should be identified and they should be fired right away. These unfit police officers are dangers to our society.
wasi90lk
MasterMind
MasterMind

Return to General Chit Chat