• User Menu
  • LoginRegister

Username:

Password:

Movie Towne Chaguanas

Share in the discussions on movies, music, books, poetry, short stories and the like.

Re: Movie Towne Chaguanas

Postby cool3ni » 18 Jan 2010 18:33

I've never been to Globe or Platinum,but years back I used to go Empire then that close down,then I switch to National now that close down,they say is for a while but hmmm,I doh know.
cool3ni
Red Bull Drinker
Red Bull Drinker

Postby kingfish » 20 Jan 2010 14:39

Movie Towne is cool but they should really reduce their prices even if we pay for comfort that does not mean to over charge like that.
kingfish
Player To De Max
Player To De Max

Postby admin » 21 Jan 2010 11:00

But on a side note traffic will be on sky high around that area and like if that area did not have enough traffic hmmm. Going to work on mornings will be such a pain.
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Postby Wyspa » 21 Jan 2010 19:07

Globe still operating strong..dey have their loyal customers. I will go Globe depending on certain criterias..1) Must be a double. [the last time i went to see a single show in Globe, they stopped the movie half-way thru for a cafeteria break. WTF?] 2. Must be a good double. [two best movies]. 3) fellas lime. [de ol talk in Globe does be real kicks.]
Those darn aliens and their moon rock trade!!!
Wyspa
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby admin » 21 Jan 2010 19:24

The bad thing is that Globe close down in Chaguanas so alot of people will be heading to Movie Towne Because its the closest Movie Avenue available.
But i did really like Globe you could have sneaking Drinks (you know what i'm talking about lol) and other things trow popcorn and the people their was really funny. But for Movie Towne its like more rich people seen people real grompy lol
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Postby Resha » 22 Jan 2010 15:15

I'lllstick with Trinicity cinema and the $10.00 DVD
How do you hold on to someone you've never met?
Resha
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby admin » 22 Jan 2010 17:56

True i'm with resha i also heard that the food and the soft drinks are so flicking expensive, If i buy a 10 dollars money and watch the movie in my house you know how much money i saving. But i will wait until the pirates are with menu not the ones with people walking around and a big man head blocking.
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Postby Resha » 25 Jan 2010 11:32

There are movies that I would like to see big screen but other minor movie hits will settle for a DVD.... But y would one want to go to Chaguanas Movie Towne when the place still fixing up... Its dusty for sooo.... Construction still going on... Electrical problems can still exist...Alll kinda stuff could happen since the building incomplete..
How do you hold on to someone you've never met?
Resha
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby Wyspa » 25 Jan 2010 21:21

Still, people are going to flock to it like is food giving away...Why? cuz its new.. and it's Movietowne in Central. They needed an alternative to making the long drive to other venues. so its gonna be packed. Sando, couva, chaguanas and environs are going to flock there.
Those darn aliens and their moon rock trade!!!
Wyspa
Post Whore
Post Whore

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 25 Jan 2010 23:51

Yup even debe and penal people heading down there lol
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

PreviousNext

Return to Arts and Trini Entertainment