• User Menu
  • LoginRegister

Username:

Password:

CSF Couriers Limited

Well, come on in and join the off-topic discussion on wide variety of topics on things that don't fit elsewhere, with your fellow members.

CSF Couriers Limited

Postby admin » 15 Dec 2012 19:44

Its been some time now i have been using CSF Couriers Limited as my skybox company. CSF Couriers Limited was founded in the year 2005 (taken from the facebook fanpage) and is based at #21a Gaston Street, Montrose, Chaguanas Trinidad.

For the past 2 months up to present they are not consistent in the delivery times and it takes alot longer to receive my packages.
But to make matters worst is that they do not answer their office phones or emails, for every time i call the lines are always busy and when it free no one answers the calls. This is an frequent problem that not only myself complain of but alot of other people which can be seen on their facebook fan page.
The invoices that i used to get i don't get again and i'm receiving alot of other people's invoices send to my phone.

CSF Couriers Limited Your slogan is
Your Number One Skybox Service where Customer Service is always First
and Mission Statement is
To give our customers the ultimate customer service as they are the most important aspect of our existence

But you all are failing what you guys claim to do buck up now, or else loose the customers you have and potential you could have in the future.
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Re: CSF Couriers Limited

Postby thelexieness » 18 Dec 2012 11:22

I agree, they are ridiculous, Imagine I can get on to ANYONE, even the driver have his phone off now and my packages arrive in trinidad since last week (mind you, they arrive in the miami ware house weeks before that eh) steuuppes, I getting fed up. Sad really, I didn't have much problems with them before... But I mean oh gosh man, even if you having some problems, at least answer the damn number and tell your customers what going on!
thelexieness
wannabe lol
wannabe lol

Postby admin » 18 Dec 2012 15:17

A lot of people are having this same problem what is they are not answering their phones and the thing is the phone keeps on ringing out like they are doing it deliberately. One ok my package arrived at their warehouse 3 weeks ago and i ordered somthing last week and its in Trinidad already but when i asked them about my other package they don't know where it is wtf man. Its better for this company (CSF Couriers Limited) to change their mission statement "To give our customers the ultimate customer service as they are the most important aspect of our existence" to something else because they are giving us any customer service
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Postby admin » 22 Jan 2013 12:08

Now tried calling after many attempts to get thru to find out when and if my package will be delivered, the rep told me that their system is down and she will not be able to tell me anything at this time. I understand but its seems like its a bunch of excuses and its getting ridiculous.
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 30 May 2013 10:26

It is really. they said that they are short staffed...well if they are HIRE MORE PEOPLE ! GET YOUR WORK DONE FASTER SO MAYBE YOU WILL STOP LOOSING CLIENTS! hmph!
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby Sian » 14 Jun 2013 14:38

I am looking for a reliable skybox company... any suggestions?
There are wolves wearing sheep clothes!!!
Sian
Hokage
Hokage

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 16 Jun 2013 00:28

alot of people suggested Aeropost ..i'm with CSF
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby Sian » 16 Jun 2013 15:42

LadyDeathDemon wrote:alot of people suggested Aeropost ..i'm with CSF

I got a good review about CSF from one of my friends. I will check out aeropost! Thank you Ladydeath!!!
Sian
Hokage
Hokage

Postby Sian » 18 Jun 2013 14:32

Ladydeath, I read some reviews on fb about Aeropost and some of them were just disappointing >.<

My search continues....
Sian
Hokage
Hokage

Postby admin » 18 Jun 2013 14:41

Aeropost is too expensive, csf courier are good but they suck at customer service.
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Next

Return to General Chit Chat