• User Menu
  • LoginRegister

Username:

Password:

"Can we still be friends?"

Well, come on in and join the off-topic discussion on wide variety of topics on things that don't fit elsewhere, with your fellow members.

"Can we still be friends?"

Postby admin » 17 Feb 2012 00:57

Do you think it's possible to remain friends with an ex? Are you friends with any at the moment? Is it hard?

I always thought it wasn't possible because seeing each other will always remind you of what you had and lost. And then there's the fact that if your ex gets a new partner it would make them uncomfortable to know about your relationship.
I know some people say sex with an ex is great, but surely that causes so many complications. How can you call it 'no strings attached' if you have history?
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Re: "Can we still be friends?"

Postby -Kevin- » 17 Feb 2012 08:39

Im Still Friends With All My Ex... (Not That Many Eh Lol).... And We Talk Good... Sometimes We Even Have Double Dates... And I Never Look At Them Different... I Always Remember The Fun Times We Had And Also Remember That When We Were Young We Were Dating... Is Not Like The First Girl You Ever Date You'll Marry (Although Sometimes It Happens... You Date @ Age 15... Break Up... And Later Down The Road You Get Back Together And Get Married)....

Thats What Happened To Me And My Wife.... We Were Dating And Broke Up For 3 Years And Got Back Together... Now We Are Married A Year Now And Have A Beautiful Baby Girl...

-Kevin-
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby madsuya » 17 Feb 2012 09:57

nice...buh let me tell alyuh dat ex is ah out side ting an u kno outside ting does look good...ex is gd to hav around coz dey r there for u an gives u an honest opinion ex is just dat an ex...deres ah reason u broke up in d first place buh u had liked dem for some reason so YES u can still b friends!!!
madsuya
Suport leaders
Suport leaders

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 18 Feb 2012 00:17

Awwww the baby girlie is soo cutteee :)

Well never know ..because Ryan was and IS my only ONE ... Srsly it's not hard to believe because i only had close friends and didn't like no complications..Back in the IMMATURE days i used to love making friends and keeping close always but since I Met Ryan everything has changed :) No Ex's !
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby -Kevin- » 18 Feb 2012 01:03

Lol.... I remember the day I introduced you guys... Katrina was like... "Ok then hi....".... Admin was like... "Cool... now wey de rum"....lmfao!!! Glad everything worked out for you guys over these past few years... and I do hope it continues.... :wink:
-Kevin-
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby madsuya » 18 Feb 2012 16:21

yeah...Kevin we must thank u...

ex r ppl too n o...so we must not b afraid of dem..an besides one supose to feel proud dat u come first now!!!
madsuya
Suport leaders
Suport leaders

Postby admin » 19 Feb 2012 13:34

-Kevin- wrote:Lol.... I remember the day I introduced you guys... Katrina was like... "Ok then hi....".... Admin was like... "Cool... now wey de rum"....lmfao!!! Glad everything worked out for you guys over these past few years... and I do hope it continues.... :wink:

lol i remember that day i did not even remember who was karina lol,

I don't keep friends with x's i always have a bad history with them.
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 19 Feb 2012 22:57

Gosh dont get me started with them ! :@ Stupid A$$ Dutty Mudda @#&^*^%$ Wash Up-Stink-DogSmellin-Useup-.... :D
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby -Kevin- » 20 Feb 2012 21:56

Wtf Lol....
-Kevin-
Obsessed
Obsessed

Postby Vickie » 21 Feb 2012 21:45

Aahaha @katrina looks like thats a very touchy subject for you aww :( . Well as for my ex things ended badly between us (not my fault) so i try to move on and try to forgive and forget!
Vickie
Player To De Max
Player To De Max

Next

Return to General Chit Chat