• User Menu
  • LoginRegister

Username:

Password:

Best way to make money these days?

Discuss and share various tutorials on money making, business and management, and anything finance related.

Best way to make money these days?

Postby admin » 02 Mar 2012 00:56

So guys whats the best way to make "legal" money these days?.

I always wanted to open up a bar, to me bars are great investments but time consuming and at first they will cost alot of money but from all the people who i asked who owns a bar they never had any kinda of major difficulties with running a bar.
admin
Hokage
Hokage

Re: Best way to make money these days?

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 04 Mar 2012 22:24

please open up a pharmacy by u PLEASEEEEEEE !! LOL
Please Help Stop The Fighting Disease Of SPS (Skinny Pants Syndrome) Today !

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby Kyson Reid » 08 May 2012 11:09

There are plenty of legitimate ways to earn money. Making online money is one of the most popular methods of present. It is easier and fast. Selling items on ebay, writing blogs, conducting surveys are some popular online money making activities.
Kyson Reid
wannabe lol
wannabe lol

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 08 May 2012 21:37

i heard so alot of stores are being created on facebook to advertise their merchandise and i heard thats the go now .. selling things from home seems legit

Symptoms are Numbness In Legs, Irritation, Prostate Injuries and Inability to walk comfortably... Help cure this by spreading awareness to the world !
LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby lockinyour » 16 May 2012 08:32

The money making methods listed above are proven to work and people actually do make money with them. You should choose the one that you feel is best for you.
lockinyour
wannabe lol
wannabe lol

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 17 May 2012 14:19

hmm websites now are the go but i think that opening up like pharmacies , shops and stuff especially if u live in rural areas will def make money but at a certain cost in the beginning

LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Postby sita » 19 May 2012 22:40

Nice rain we gettin these days so plant a little garden and sell because we have to enjoy all the profitable weather that the leap year brings
sita
Red Bull Drinker
Red Bull Drinker

Postby bizarrio » 10 Apr 2013 10:50

I definitely believe best way to make money online these days is by providing services. If you have a particular skill, you can offer your service in some freelance websites.
bizarrio
Red Bull Drinker
Red Bull Drinker

Postby wasi90lk » 11 Apr 2013 17:48

I agree with you, Bizarrio. You can make a living by providing services to people. You may struggle to get orders in the beginning, but once you become well known you can get a lot of orders.
wasi90lk
MasterMind
MasterMind

Postby LadyDeathDemon » 02 Jun 2013 21:34

The service industry is making alot of money these days especially providing that everything is technological. I think that people there days should not only rely on your work salary but must also have another income coming in just incase

LadyDeathDemon
Hokage
Hokage

Next

Return to Money & Business